Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Stone House Coffee & Tea: Northville, October 2

Salted Caramel Crunch Crepe with (not pictured) a large White Chocolate Frappucino, extra shot of espresso. (I promise, it looked equally appetizing).

This weekend, I went back to my hometown to tutor, and what's a good weekend without some quality coffeehouse food? Stone House has been one of my favorite places to tutor, eat, and study for the past several years, and I've never been disappointed.

If you've spoken to me for more than three minutes, you probably know that I'm a huge sucker for anything that's salted caramel (The Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate is a favorite of mine in the winter, in case anyone is interested...), and the Salted Caramel Crunch Crepe is the most perfect combination of walnuts, caramel, pastry, and salt ever developed.

Alas, this makes the return to dorm food that much more unbearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment