Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Review(s)... TBA

Cody

Besides the fact that I look absolutely ridiculous in this photo. Let’s concentrate on what’s important here, which is these scrumptious chocolate chip cookies. In my opinion, there are very few people who can actually make homemade chocolate chip cookies, so Jen, I definitely commend you on your success with these cookies.  I must say that eating these cookies was like taking a vacation to Hawaii. The chocolate chips take you on a journey to the center of the fucking earth: that’s how delicious they are.  Oh yeah and please let me have the last container of them too PLEASE!!!!


Anthony

Steve

Now that these lovely photos are up online, hopefully Cody, Anthony, and Steve will finally write their reviews of the chocolate chip cookies that my roommate and I made...

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! the boys in your dorm are so attractive! i wish i had such attractive boys in my dorm when i was in college!

    ReplyDelete
  2. especially that anthony boy, he looks like a real looker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can bake the anthony boy cookies if he wants! i might be a little mature for him, but i'm sure he'll enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete