Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lunch: September 28, 2011

Since I have a Biology test tomorrow, I thought today would be the perfect time to start the blog. Clearly, procrastination is something I excel at.


Here's what was on the menu for lunch today:
From left to right: Greek sandwich, sauteed squash, pork stir-fry, and almond boneless chicken.

Surprisingly enough, everything was actually quite good. While the sandwich was unremarkable, the stir fry and almond chicken were pretty decent -- one could even consider them delicious -- a welcome change from the flavorless food in the cafeteria as of late.

Raspberries from the Farmer's Market

Wayne State has a small farmer's market on Wednesdays, and this was the first opportunity I had to check it out. I ended up getting some fresh raspberries and grapes -- definitely a highlight of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment